A free seminar is being held at Pinevale Villas Goonellabah to provide information to seniors on the options available to them as they age.
“All indicators point to happier, healthier lives for people who plan early for their senior years. In order to have full control over our lives it is important to understand what is available for us as we age,” a spokeswoman said.
These seminars are designed to help people decide what is right for them. The seminars are free, informative and friendly and there is a morning tea provided.
There will be information on the following subjects:
• Supported Living Communities presented by Ruth Harrison, manager Pinevale Villas
• Disability and Aged Care Information Services, by Dona Graham of Daisi
• Financial Planning for the Elderly by Rick Rutten, RetireInvest
• RSL LifeCare @ Home
• Wills and Powers of Attorney from Guy Latham of Sommerville Laundry & Lomax
• St Carthage’s Community Care, Lesley Martin RN.
Community Aged Care Options Seminar:
Date: Tuesday, 2nd March 2010
Time: 10 – 11:30am
Venue: Pinevale Villas Community Room
1 Star Avenue, Goonellabah
RSVP: 6624 5010
If you can not make it to this seminar keep your eyes out for the next seminar being held in Evans Head in April.