A program of musical classics from throughout the ages will be presented.
Included will be Beethoven’s Symphony No. 6 Allegro, Saint-Saëns Danse Macabre, Andrew Lloyd Weber’s Jesus Christ Superstar highlights as well as music from JS Bach, and Elgar.
The Tumbler’s Dance by Rimsky Korsakov will see the orchestra double in size as it is joined by a group of student string players, many experiencing the thrill of orchestral playing for the first time.
Lismore Symphony Orchestra, established 2003, is a not-for-profit community organisation aiming to make orchestral music accessible to, and enjoyable for, a broad range of the community.
- Saturday, 29 May at 2.00pm in Lismore City Hall and
- Sunday, 6 June at 2.00pm in Byron Community Centre
- TICKETS: $15 Adults & $10 School age Children
- Lismore – Lismore Music Centre, Magellan St,
- Ballina – La Boutique, River Street,
- Alstonville – Duck Creek Emporium, The Plaza,
- Byron Bay – Nature’s Child, Banksia Dr.
- or At the door if available.
- ENQUIRIES: Ph: 0429185361 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org